23 Jan 2016

My Ultimate 'Woman Cave'



When I think of what I would want in a space meant for me I think of pieces that reflect comfort and class. I spent time to really look for pieces that would show my taste as well as be in harmony with each other. All of these items are timeless and unique. History in items has always held my interest, and these silver based barstools are no different. I want people to feel blown away when they walk into my room. Something  that will reflect my unique sense of style. Chairish provides so many different options for any decorating style, as well as these other amazing companies. 








Vendor References

BROSA - Notting Hill Velvet Chesterfield 3 seater sofa
Interiorsonline.com - Antique Mirror Armoire TV Cabinet
Inhouse_collections1 - Antique Silver Round Mirrored Side Table French Provincial 
Chairish.com - Phyllis Morris Silver Bamboo Barstools
Chairish.com - Wings Sculpture
Chairish.com - Vintage '77 Street Scene Oil Painting
Designerchandelier.com.au - Crystocia® French Provincial Iron Chandelier 

Zizo.com.au - Indoor Outdoor Lace Damask Design Rug Black Network


No comments:

Post a Comment