21 Nov 2016

How to Deal with Stress



Sometimes I ask myself how I handle such high stress situations.  
It took me a while to realize how much of a difference your own 
reaction to these situations can affect the overall outcome. For me,
I use my creativity as an outlet of sorts, by writing and making jewelry.
When I look take a step back and look at the 'bigger picture', it makes 
me want to take any negative thoughts or feelings and put it into
something that will be positive for me in the long-run. 


I see many bloggers/vloggers who have issues coping with depression,
anxiety, and stress in their daily lives. Unfortunately, life has it's ups-and-downs.
The most important thing we can do is control how we react and respond.
Freaking out about something you can not change will not affect the outcome. 
I find accepting whatever has happened in my life, and finding a positive direction
really makes a difference.


If I get to the point where I find myself dwelling 
on something to the point where
it affects my state of mind daily; I will write
about it or push myself harder during
a workout. 
I hope that this helps even just one person, that would be amazing.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 


1 comment:

  1. You're right - it's definitely about how we control the way we react and respond. That's something I've been working on recently.

    Love this post - it's so honest.

    ReplyDelete