17 Jan 2017

~Blogger Recognition Award Nomination~

I actually never thought I would be posting this, and I feel a bit undeserving. A lovely blogger named Jasmine (Blog: 'Thoughts From Jasmine')has nominated me for the The Blogger Recognition AwardShe puts forth an open and honest blog that I find I can relate to. Thank you so very much for this nomination Jas.

img_6285




Rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Write a post to show your award.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  • Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
  • Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
    them 
    and provide the link to the post you created.  
        
     


When I began this blog, I had just really decided to join the Beauty Blogger
 community. My writing experience has been far longer than my current blog,

therefor I have always been fairly comfortable about writing in general. Back
when I was in High School, I was a writer and editor for my school newspaper.
At one point I had even thought of becoming a journalist one day, but I didn't
end up pursuing that path. Confidence was a hard learned lesson for me,
especially when you're putting your thoughts and sometimes personal
feelings out there for an millions of people to read. The basis of my blog
is to provide my own honest opinions on products and lifestyle situations.
I really do get a kick out of testing beauty products, making tutorials and
using my experiences to hopefully motivate or inspire others.


My Advice for any new blogger is to be be patient and consistent in your writing.
Patience that your readers will not appear out of thin air.  Consistency in
only post something you are confident is factual/true. 




I nomination these amazing bloggers listed below


JOYCE Joyce Lau 
Louise - Louise Loves Beauty
Aspyn Aspyn Ovard 
MelanieLilies Beauty
Alice - Alice Grace Beauty
Emily - Miss Beauty Emily
Danielle -  Danielle Ruppert
Laura - ThePaleGirlBlog
Kirsty - Kirsty WS
MayKatie - WhatKatieDidNext
Daisy - Daisy & Belle
BECCA - QUEEN BEE BECCA 
DI  - MAX THE UNICORN 
JENNY - dREAMING IN PINK
FRANCESCA LOUISE - BELLA MOMENTO



Each of these blogs is unique and amazing in it's own way. Keep up the wonderful work ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment