15 Sept 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award


            I want to start off by saying that being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger 
            Award is such an unexpected honour. It is flattering for Abby Clare (who has 
            such an amazing blog herself) to consider me as one of her nominations. 
            Click here to see how she answered the Q & A portion of the SBA. 


    
        For me, blogging didn't start until after I began my Youtube Channel over two 

            years ago. It was a social experiment for me to grow, learn and become a part 
            of the beauty/lifestyle community. I've networked with some of the loveliest 
            people from all over the world, and share these interests together. To me blogging and
          being a part of this amazing community 
isn't just about followers or views.
          It's about supporting each others endeavours, giving 
advice, and hones    

          feedback in a positively structured way. 



      Q & A

          1. What or who was your biggest inspiration for starting your blog?
               Originally, I wanted to create this blog to support my Youtube channel.
               To have a place where I could post more in-depth reviews than I was
               able to convey on my channel. Presently, I am even more committed to 
               blogging than I am to my channel. Inspiration comes from my need to
               give open and honest reviews of beauty products, as well as giving readers
               insight into my life experiences.

            2.  How long have you been blogging for?
      
                 I've been blogging for a little over two years.

    
        3. If you could be any animal, what would you be? And why?
          
                 I would be an American Eagle. They are graceful, rare and 
                 can fly free. 

     
      4. What is your go-to comfort food?
          
                 Hmmm, this is a hard one ...probably a grilled cheese sand which.

     
      5. What is your favourite holiday or celebration during the year?
           
                 I would have to say New Years. It's a fresh start and the 
                 fireworks don't are not bad either.
                
            6. What is your main goal for the end of the year? (Socially or personally).
           
                 Focus on health and being the best version of myself possible.

     
      7. What is your earliest memory?
           
                 My 4th birthday party. My dad was holding me up on his shoulders at my 
                 party where all my family and friends were. There were heaps of balloons 
                 and I wore a pretty plum coloured dress.

           8. When you were younger what was your dream job?

                Being a Makeup artist for Mac or a Social Media Manager for one of my  
                favourite brands (Tarte, Urban Decay, Black Moon Cosmetics, Rimmel, Nars).

     
      9. What is your favourite holiday destination?
                Lorne, Australia. Has the most stunning little town and beach.

     
      10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
                  I enjoy reviewing products, then seeing that my blogs and insight help others
                  find the right products for them.

      
      11. If you were stuck on an Island for 24 hours, what five things would you want 
                  with you?
                    Water, Sunscreen, Tent, Moisteriser, and two weeks worth of YouFoodz 
                    (health prepared meals). 


     

         Nominees

   

        Questions

  1. Do you have any techniques to get in the mood for writing posts?
  2. What inspired you to start blogging?
  3. What is your favourite season?
  4. Have you travelled internationally? If so, where?
  5. What are your two holy grail beauty products?
  6. Are you named after anyone?
  7. What is your favourite YouTube Channel?
  8. What is the last book you've read?
  9. What is the last movie you've seen?
  10. Coffee or Tea?
  11. What would be your advice to new bloggers?      



        Rules

  • Write a blog post thanking the person that nominated you, tag them in your post.
    and also link the questions they answered in their post.
  • In your post answer the 11 questions that were given to you.
  • Nominate blogs who you think deserve the award and come up with 11 questions
    for them to answer.
  • Let them know that you nominated them by either social media or commenting on
    their blog.
  • Make sure to list the rules on your blog and display a Sunshine Blogger Award
    Logo in your post.
  • Have fun and get creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment